Understand Qur’an Course-4 – Adults (English)
5 in stock
Pre-requisites: Course -3
After completion of the two courses, you will
- Learn the 2nd half of Juz 1
- Be able to continue reading the Qur’an with this style until Juz 28. For Juz 29 and 30, you need special effort due to its challenging vocabulary.
- Learn additional Sarf as well as basic Nahw rules
- The simple explanation of the verses.
- Guidelines on how to interact with the Qur’an using AEPP formula, i.e., Ask, Evaluate, Plan and Propagate.
- State of the art language learning methods to learn the vocabulary such as “Pointers and Phrases.”
- Nahw rules will also be taught using Nahw-based-TPI (Total Physical Interaction), a simple yet powerful technique that makes learning easy and fun.
These courses cover the necessary and basic grammar. For an in-depth study of Grammar and Qur’anic Arabic, please refer to more advanced Arabic grammar books and Scholars.